Monday 6 September 2010

Ict Lesson

Summary of  lesson 6/09/2010
Today we have looked at designing our blog. I have used a variety of different gadgets to help users and myself on the blog. A key gadget we added was the blog list this is where you can view main blogs to help you find more infromation for the course, this works as a shortcut so it will also save time when trying to find an important page that you have visited before. I can visit sites quickly and also share my posts with me other class friends. This will help me throughout the course as we can share information quickly.

Above is a print screen of  my blog's template design, i choose the grey colour so that the key information would stand out in black font on the page. Also so that the blog would suit my style of blog. I accessed this by going to design blog then templates were you select it from a variety of different blogs.



This is a print screen of my template for the template, I edited this in the design section of settings and then choose this layout. The reasons i chose this layout was because i felt the blogs and key infromation were near the top of page wand was more structured, this would help people to see my most recent posts rather than the post's that was posted before.

From all of this i managed to edit my blog so that it was to a better standard this has given me a better understanding of how blogs can be used and how i can use them to my efficently.  


No comments:

Post a Comment