Thursday 10 November 2011

10/11/11

In todays lesson I have been animating a tennis silhouette to have an animation where it creates a image of him hitting a serve accros the home page. This came with some probelms in the fact that when creating the shoudler kept moving away from his body therefore meaning ive had to edit alot of things and create the timing.
Here is my silhouette animation that i have created for my homepage of the guide. When in my prototype 1 meeting my client liked this feature in the fact that the juniors at the club will enjoy this animation.

My client was also intersted in the making of this animation, above is a screen shot of the layers i have used to create this animation. To get the timing right it took alot of changing to each layer individually in order to get the animation moving in sync with eachother.

1 comment:

  1. STC technologies is one of the best institutions in the software testing education business.STC Technologies

    ReplyDelete