Thursday 24 November 2011

24/11/11

In todays lesson i have completed my Q2 of my quiz, from doing today i can now complete the quiz quicker due to gaining a strong understadning of how this will work. I have added more questions about the background of tennis as my client thought It would be benefiticial for the juniors to understand tennis as a sport not just how to play it.
This is an example of my quesiton, when mathcing everything up i took a screenshot of the positioning of everything on the page so i have a consistent housestyle throughtout.

This is an example of how I kept track of all the positioning throughout the guide. By keeping everything the same size it will be benefiticial and meet my clients requiremtns in the fact that the hosuestyle will be professional and consistent throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment